1. Vietnamese New Year of the Pig: Tuesday February 5th, 2019.
2. Magha Puja Day (Fourfold Assembly or "Sangha Day"): Sunday - February 17, 2019.
3. Vesak 2562 ("Buddha Day"): Sunday - May 26, 2019.
Traditionally, Buddha's Birthday is known as Vesak. Vesak is the main Buddhist festival of the year as it celebrates the birth, enlightenment and death of the Buddha on the first full moon day in May, except in a leap year when the festival is held in June.
4. Celebration of Vu Lan: Sunday – August 18 , 2019.
Vu lan is a traditional Vietnamese festival of honoring family ancestors by doing good deeds and transferring merits to deceased relatives.
5. Vassa (Rain Retreat) : Wednesday July 17, 2019 - Sunday October 13, 2019.
Vassa is a three-month retreat observed by Theravada monks. During Vassa, Bhikkhus remain inside monasteries and temple grounds, and dedicate to intensive meditation.
6. Kathina Ceremony (Robe offering ceremony) - Sunday November 11, 2019.
Kathina Day is celebrated by the lay community offering monks new Kathina robes and requisites at the end of their three month Rains Retreat.